Let me help you add color to your home!

POWr Social Media Icons

Search This Blog

DIY Tutorial

Tutorial DIY Paint Now Available

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Mid Century Modern in Chevy Turquoise Blue

Check it out friends...just finished today!
1950's dresser, sanded, primed and painted.  
Ready for a new home!



"Delicious color, right?"
Here is the "Before" pic.
Maybe good in it's day???
I wanted to share my inspiration for my choice of color 
for this vintage dresser...fantastic Chevy turquoise blue!!

 I love this truck...honest.
I will have one of these, some day, guaranteed!
Until then, it's just painted furniture for me:)
Almost as good!

Buy this dresser today, on Etsy,
right HERE.

3 comments:

  1. What a fantastic color! There is a turquoise truck that goes through my neighborhood, I always say I want to use that color for a dresser, ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm totally in love with turquoise dressers any shade will do, but this is perfect! -Angela

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm from Ohio and I own the 1954 truck in front of the white barn and my friend from Kansas owns the other truck below it. Glad you like them!

    ReplyDelete