Thursday, May 31, 2018

Bohemian Hand Painted Floral Armoire Furniture Makeovers

It's getting hot in here!

These are truly pretty as a post card
 and totally pin-worthy. 


I painted both of these armoires with
 ten DIY paint colors and added 
my very personal touch... 
Finger painted flowers. 




Look at her, she's blushing. Pretty girl, right?

#2 
I mean, I adore these so much.
I'm really not trying to sound full of myself but both of these speak to me... better yet, they scream at me. We have a mutual affection for one another. 

This. Is. My. Style.





Both of these have found their forever homes. 
I hope my customers enjoy them even more than I enjoyed creating them. 

Color Recipe

Bohemian Blue
Little Black Dress
Fancy Farm Girl
Mint Chip
Mermaid Tail
Kissing Booth
Cowgirl Coral
Marquee
Summer Crush
Queen Bee



TGIF, Folks!





No comments:

Post a Comment