Let me help you add color to your home!

POWr Social Media Icons

Search This Blog

Facecbook Live Video

Blooming Botanicals Art Series

Friday, October 11, 2013

Turquoise Dresser with Houndstooth Drawers

I custom painted this piece for a special couple in Maryland. They are expecting their sweet baby girl in December!! I love their color choices with the houndstooth patten and my goodness...the yellow pop just screams happy. Jennifer, thank you for allowing me to paint this for your nursery:)





Here is what it looked like "before" the make over!  This is by far the "best looking before" I have ever painted:)

Have a beautiful weekend, my friends!
I have added this piece to Miss Mustard Seed's
Furniture Feature Friday.Check it out for more inspiration!!

2 comments:

  1. So many beautiful details on this dresser. (And of course, your amazing styling!) It will be such a statement piece in their nursery.

    ReplyDelete