Let me help you add color to your home!

POWr Social Media Icons

Search This Blog

Facecbook Live Video

Blooming Botanicals Art Series

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Emerald Green Credenza...Is That a Peacock?

Oh my green great goodness...it is a peacock!
This is a massive piece of vintage furniture I found last week while out searching for dressers.  Not a dresser, but I love it anyway!  
This could be used for so many things...media console, office desk/credenza, buffet, or a tv console.



I replaced the knobs with these rustic gold ceramic 
ones but left the original pulls. 
And the before pic....just for giggles;)
Solid wood and oh soooo heavy, my friends.

For sale!!
Learn more about this piece on my Etsy Shop,

9 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! I can't tell you how much I love the gold against the emerald. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning!! I love peacocks and all of their colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stunning re-do! I can attest to the "heavy factor." I have the matching desk that I picked up at Habitat for $35. It took 6 huge men to unload it and put it in my office. It's still in the "before" condition ... haven't decided how I'm going to re-do it. Your credenza is great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous color! Just curious as to what kind of paint you used?? I painted a campaign piece in an emerald green and used a Behr latex. I love this look you have done. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. where did you get those lamps !? I love them !

    ReplyDelete