Saturday, September 2, 2017

Antique Armoire DIY Paint Furniture Makeover and a How To Video Tutorial

It's Dionne here!

I have a new favorite makeover and here she is.




I really love her. 
She's eclectic but timeless, old but so new.

Let's talk colors for a minute.  
If you're interested in learning to paint like this using a step by step tutorial, 
click HERE to learn more.

I used multiple colors from the DIY Paint from 
Debi's Design Diary to create this layered paint finish.
This display consists of Bohemian Blue, Hey Sailor, Mint Chip, Seaglass, Kissing Booth and Queen Bee. I finished with a clear and black wax. 





I have this armoire available to purchase on my website, www.theturquoiseiris.com.

One more thing I HAVE to tell you!!

I finally put together a staging step by step tutorial.  You can purchase this 14 minute video HERE for only $11. In the video, I stage one dresser three different ways and explain how and why I select certain pieces. 

Thanks and have  a wonderful evening!

Dionne

1 comment: