Monday, October 2, 2017

Here's The Low Down

Where have you been, Dionne, you ask?

I've been busy, I answer! I have been so busy.

So much has happened since my last blog post.  I started my Creative Connection on Facebook.  This is a closed paid membership where we share, teach and chat about all things paint related. Then, I went to DIY Boot camp for six days and taught my first paint workshop x five! This was so much fun but I haven't worked that hard in a long time.  I came home exhausted but energized, at the same time. Next, Jennifer Allwood interviewed me live on her business Facebook page! Let me add that she has 291k followers and get this...I wasn't too nervous...just a little, but not too much. On top of that, I accepted an invitation to display my art in an exhibit here in Oklahoma City.  I still have two weeks to build up my nerve for this. Last but not least, I sold out of my first local paint workshop that takes place October 5th. 

Oh wait! 

I also painted these three pieces of furniture and created tutorials and sold those and painted a lot of new art and made a ton of new online friends and did I mention I'm a mom?

It's been so much fun! 

Check out these makeovers.










What have you all been up to? Have you painted lately?

Have a great week!!

Dionne

No comments:

Post a Comment