Thursday, August 6, 2015

Before & After Buffet with Tribal Accents

This was one of those shopping / searching weeks I wish would come every week! I found the styles of furniture I was looking for and starting planning makeovers even before I left the store. 


These knobs are fabulous, right?!?!??! Anthropologie is the real M.V.P.!!


I found this tribal paper on Spoonflower and the hardware from Anthropologie. I custom mixed the paint color to pick up the clean fresh green shade from the arrows. I may have jumped up and down ( you'll never know ) when I found those feather knobs!






This piece is available on my ETSY SHOP as of today! I hope you all have a fun summer weekend!

~Dionne

2 comments:

  1. You are amazing! I adore this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This piece is stunning! Like all your other work! Well done!

    ReplyDelete