Let me help you add color to your home!

POWr Social Media Icons

Search This Blog

DIY Tutorial

Tutorial DIY Paint Now Available

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Charcoal Gray Vintage Cabinet with Tribal Accent Paper

This mid century cabinet turned out better than I expected!! I've stared at it for weeks in the store and finally it hit me... gray paint, black and white tribal paper and these great orange crab pulls! I can see this in a bathroom, an office, a playroom, or really just anywhere. It's a statement piece without being too obtrusive.







I added the two orange crab knobs for a more juvenile look but the buyer will be able to choose the original brass ones if they prefer.  



Enjoy your week, my friends!

~Dionne

3 comments:

  1. Love the color and paper on this piece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so creative! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I love the detailed background! I hope you can make it to my furniture party again this week! You do beautiful work! Please come and share! I would love it if you would join in on my Making Broken Beautiful party! It starts 6:00pm (MST) this Thursday September 10 and I would love to have you join up each week!
    Smiles for a great week!
    Terry
    (http://thecuratorscollection.wordpress.com)

    ReplyDelete