Let me help you add color to your home!

POWr Social Media Icons

Search This Blog

Facecbook Live Video

Blooming Botanicals Art Series

Friday, August 9, 2013

French Country Bombay Chest in Gray and Linen

I painted this for a friend using her piece of furniture she had sitting in her entry.  She asked me is to use gray and maybe some creme.  I custom mixed both of these colors and also added the metallic pewter to the beaded trim.  The hardware also received an uplift.  I cannot wait to see her face when we deliver it!!  





Happy Friday, Friends!! 

Linking up to Miss Mustard Seed.

8 comments:

  1. This is stunning! I have this exact piece that we are considering painting. You've totally convinced me to do that!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go for it! And, then message me:)with a photo so I can see!!

      Delete
  2. Where/who is the desser from? This would go all to well with a new bedroom design.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I custom painted this piece for a client. Thank you,
      Dionne Woods
      @theturquoiseiris

      Delete
  3. It is truly stunning. I've searched high and low for this dresser or a lookalike. Do you or your friend know who made this dresser?

    ReplyDelete