Let me help you add color to your home!

POWr Social Media Icons

Search This Blog

DIY Tutorial

Tutorial DIY Paint Now Available

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Me with This Amazing Piece of Furniture



 I haven't painted a piece like this in awhile. My creative side LOVES to paint this style, though. I realize the look now is more of a clean look without much variation but I think this look is timeless. Paint has always become chipped, worn and aged.











I took so many photos of this piece.  I chose my favorites - hope you enjoy!

~Dionne

3 comments:

  1. Wow! You do fabulous work!
    Essie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I paint furniture too so I like to look at others' work. I would have been scared to paint that cabinet because it was so pretty before. But boy, it looks even better after you painted it! I love your funky colors. You go girl.

    ReplyDelete