Let me help you add color to your home!

POWr Social Media Icons

Search This Blog

DIY Tutorial

Tutorial DIY Paint Now Available

Saturday, June 14, 2014

The Royal Blue Peacock Buffet

I present to you, Her Royal Peacock.  

This piece turned out very dramatic.  The blue, with the gold, combined with the peacock makes for quite an appearance! 

I think she is just. so. lovely.







This is a poster applied to the doors, not paint.  I sold this piece before I could even post this but I still wanted to share it.  

Have a wonderful weekend!

~Dionne

2 comments:

  1. I love the peacock poster! It was perfect for the 3 doors. What an awesome makeover.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Susan! This was so fun to paint. So glad you like it.

      Take care,

      Dionne

      Delete