Let me help you add color to your home!

POWr Social Media Icons

Search This Blog

Tutorial DIY Paint Now Available

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Is it Teal? Or Emerald?

This was such a fun piece to re-finish!
I could not decide if I wanted it teal, turquoise, or emerald...so, I mixed it all in one can to get this deep jewel toned shade. 
The coral accents are like sweet little kisses to it;) and the peacock paper I added to the drawer fronts just makes my heart smile!


 I was inspired by some of my favorite jewelry pieces for this color combination.




**Linking up to Miss Mustard Seed**


5 comments:

  1. Once again, your color sense is perfect, Dionne. Very, very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. QUE BONITO,MUITO BOM AS CORES,PARABÉNS.VALÉRIA.(BRASIL).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pieces are so unique! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Once again a stunning piece. LOVE!

    ReplyDelete