Let me help you add color to your home!

POWr Social Media Icons

Search This Blog

Tutorial DIY Paint Now Available

Friday, March 15, 2013

French Provincial Dresser in Mint

Sometimes I finish painting a piece, take a step back and realize I just used the perfect color on the perfect piece of furniture....makes me reeaallly happy:)

This is a custom order for a friend of a friend!
I suspect this may end up in a sweet baby nursery one day;)




Hope you all have a warm sunny weekend!!

Linking up to Miss Mustard Seed this week! 
Go by and take a look at all the beautiful furniture 
re-do's...you will be inspired for sure!


5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful piece! That color rocks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have been itching to paint something in this color!!! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is SO pretty - what is the paint color that you used?

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's beautiful...great colour :)

    ReplyDelete