Tuesday, August 7, 2012

ONE DRESSER, STYLED 3 WAYS

I just finished this dresser last night and began styling 
it this morning.  I can't decide which way I like best, 
so I'm sharing three different ways.  
See what you think! 
I would LOVE to hear the style you prefer:)
First, here is the before...

And after...

"Preppy Chic"



Or...

"Modern Eclectic"



Lastly...
"Youthful Mod"

It's always so fun for me to play around with different accessories and see how many vignettes I can come up with, especially for dressers!
What's your favorite?
As usual, this piece is now for sale
on my Etsy shop, The Turquoise Iris!


7 comments:

  1. Preppy chic. Love it. Of course Youthful Mod would be great in a playroom. Love the dresser any way works!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're going to make me choose from all of these great choices? I love your use of colors! I don't have a blog, so I truly enjoy reading yours. I think I am leaning toward the Modern eclectic--

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm an old school type...I like the before, but the after is quite striking as well! Good job!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a great job with this one! Love the yellow and white. The branch/driftwood in the first is really calling my name! cute cute

    ReplyDelete
  5. modern eclectic gets my vote but they all look fab great job on the dresser

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Dionne!
    I think your blog is amazing and that’s why I nominated it for “One Lovely Blog Award” on my blog! Check it out if you have time. You are so talented!
    http://cuckoo4design.blogspot.com/2012/08/i-was-recently-nominated-for-one-lovely.html

    I like the "modern eclectic"

    ReplyDelete