Wednesday, August 1, 2012

...AND THE LITTLE DESK SAID, "PLEASE HELP"

Maybe I should have walked away...actually, I have had my eye on it for a couple of months now. I decided it was just waiting for me, so I loaded it up, brought it home.  
See the before and after below;)

Oh my, right?



This beach cottage inspired desk has been painted white and the 4 larger drawers are 4 different shades of blue! Heavy distressing on the drawer fronts nicely compliments the clean white mid century desk. Original fabulous hardware was kept on the drawer fronts!

This desk can be purchased HERE on my Etsy shop!

Summer, after all, is a time when wonderful things can happen to people. For those few months you’re not required to be who everyone thinks you are. The fresh cut grass smell in the air & the chance to dive into the deep end of a pool, gives you courage you didn’t think you had. Summer just opens the door and lets you free.

1 comment: