Let me help you add color to your home!

POWr Social Media Icons

Search This Blog

DIY Tutorial

Tutorial DIY Paint Now Available

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Call It What You May...

Vermilion, Persimmon, Salsa Red, etc.
This color is hot hot hot for this 
Fall season!
I had to have me a taste of it!
Here is the table I started with below.
Sorry for the bad phone pic:)

We've seen this great mahogany style table many
times over the years,
but I have yet to see one like this now!



I can see this coffee table paired with a clean lined modern sofa plus two chairs covered in an 
ikat or suzani printed fabric.

I l-o-v-e! ;)
This table is available to purchase

2 comments:

  1. Amo esse blog. A mesa está linda. Parabéns!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing - yes I'd call this persimmon! Delicious.

    ReplyDelete