Let me help you add color to your home!

POWr Social Media Icons

Search This Blog

DIY Tutorial

Tutorial DIY Paint Now Available

Friday, May 17, 2013

Coral French Provincial Dresser & Mirror

I realize I painted this, but I'm still swooning over the combination of the dresser and color. Together they are so striking, right? This is a custom piece I painted for little Miss Marley.  She will not arrive for a few more weeks, but once she does, her nursery will be perfect for her! I am definitely excited to see the completely decorated room!




Thanks for all of your continued support!  
I hope you have a warm sunny weekend.

12 comments:

  1. It's beautiful - and love the distressing - a perfect amount!!!
    XOX

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the coral--just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I may have to steal your idea - I have the perfect piece!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you ladies! This style is so hard to find, I always feel so great when I do!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful! Do you mind sharing what color/brand paint you used?

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful! Do you mind sharing what color/brand paint this is?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely color! I really like the way it pops off your wall color, and I realize it is a custom order, but wow you couldn't have planned that better!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is STUNNING!! Marley is a lucky lady!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Wow Wow such an amazing piece you got here. May I please ask what brand and exact color this is?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Wow Wow what an amazing piece you got here. May I please ask what brand and exact color this is?

    ReplyDelete