Let me help you add color to your home!

POWr Social Media Icons

Search This Blog

DIY Tutorial

Tutorial DIY Paint Now Available

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Coral Ombre' Cabinet

This was such a fun piece to paint !  I love it so much, I decided I didn't want to be left out! Have a look...


No, I'm not a giant...I'm wearing 5" wedges!







Thanks for letting me share my projects and as always, I love having all of you support me! I'll be adding this makeover to Furniture Feature Friday!

~Dionne


5 comments:

  1. Really cool paint job -- you always inspire me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful ombre effect, I agree you have inspired painting out of the box.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That is absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful art! I'm in heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this one Dionne - really beautiful, I just LOVE coral!
    Bx @DripDesignsFurniture

    ReplyDelete