Let me help you add color to your home!

POWr Social Media Icons

Search This Blog

Facecbook Live Video

Blooming Botanicals Art Series

Thursday, May 10, 2012

The Power Of Paint

"BEFORE"

 I absolutely love the ornate lines of this piece and mixing it with the distressed look really makes it a stand-out!



I love styling the furniture pieces just as much as I love painting them.  Just so happens I have a wee bit of turquoise 
in my own home.
This one already sold as a custom order, "yay", but I still wanted to share!

8 comments:

  1. beautiful piece and the pulls look teriffic on it now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I love bold colors on that style!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful! Great color choices.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing - great find and great transformation!

    -Ari @ Simple Design

    ReplyDelete
  5. so boho chic!

    thank you for such lovely inspiration! found you at MMS's link party, always a favorite!

    hope you can swing by:
    http://hellolovelyinc.blogspot.com/2012/07/summer-sale-giveaway.html

    smiles to you.

    michele

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW - this is absolutely gorgeous -
    The colors you chose are perfection - and I'm now definitely following you.
    Would love to have you visit and follow back:)

    ReplyDelete