Thursday, May 3, 2012

Tangerine, Teal and Green

I found this old chair the 
other day,  
immediately knew what it's new color would be! 
Check out the "Before" photo.

And...the "After"



This chair screams out, " Look at me! I am hot, hot, hot!"

Color of the year, tangerine, mixed with the teal, greens and chocolate ikat fabric...I L-O-V-E the way this accent chair turned out. Fresh new paint and new fabric was all it took to change this dingy 1970's dining chair into something you can admire for years to come. and...it's on casters...bonus!

Can't you see it at your desk, in your entryway, or making a bold statement in your living room?

This chair is for sale 

Hope you have a COLORFUL day!!

6 comments:

  1. WOW. i love everything about it. everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, & I love the wheels!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your color choices. Fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's great. I really love it. What color did you use on the chair? paint with a brush or spray paint?

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE what you did with this chair. And, such an awesome color scheme. This is inspiring! Trotting over from Simple Design. :)

    ReplyDelete