Thursday, May 31, 2012

It's Been A Fun Week!

Here are a few new furniture pieces I have been working on this week!  I am enjoying the mild temperature!


Beauty is not always in the eye of the beholder...not with this table. Show me someone who can say that this color isn't dreamy? 
I have primed and painted in the glossy blue color and replaced the original knobs with these crystal like ones. D-I-V-I-N-E.
Use next to your sofa, chaise or bed. Top is the perfect size for your bedside bedside lamp and the small drawer can house your remotes or hide your yummy dark chocolates;) The lower shelf is perfect for your latest issue of House Beautiful!




 This is such a beautiful design for a shelving unit! I have nothing to this other than clean and photograph it. The wood has aged so naturally, the grain and textures shows so well at any angle. This piece is heavy, solid and strong...beautiful construction!
Use just about anywhere in your home! Perfect for extra dining room storage, living or bedroom or if you have a large bathroom, house your towels and soaps in apothecary jars here. Three adjustable shelves.


Sold;)

I am looking forward to working on what's waiting for me in the garage...
Kelly Green anyone?







No comments:

Post a Comment