Friday, January 16, 2015

Is "Ombre Ikat" a Good Description?

Trash to Treasure may be a better term to use.  Have a look at the before photo first...


Let's just say I walked passed this one week after week.  I wasn't feeling anything so I ignored it, until one day last week!  The sun was shining and I guess I felt brave and decided to take on this dresser.  It was so fun to do and I'm confident I'll remember it for years to come!








And just LOOK at that hardware!!!! Way too good to replace, right?

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend full of sunshine.  It's supposed to be 60 degrees here in Oklahoma!  Can I get a "woot?"

I'll be participating in Miss Mustard Seed's Friday Furniture Feature! If you need inspiration, go check it out.

~Dionne

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful. There's something about those art deco pieces that always invite me to do something different with them. I just posted my latest art deco piece yesterday and I talked about how I really don't like art deco dressers... but always buy them because the flat drawer fronts become a welcome canvas for our designs. Your piece is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete