Thursday, April 24, 2014

Red and Turquoise Antique Hutch

There are several things about this piece that I love.  First, the two colors together are simply complimentary.  A tomato red works off any intensity of turquoise.  This is why we always see coral red and turquoise jewelry.  They are stunning together!!
 



Secondly, I am loving the detail on this piece.  It's not over done, just the right amount of design which I decided at the last minute to highlight with gold.



 
And lastly, the size of this piece is perfect.  It's not so large that 2 people can easily move it around and it will fit into just about any space.  I can see it just about any room of the house... office, entry, hallway, bath, dining / kitchen or even a nursery.


This piece is available for sale on my Etsy shop, The Turquoise Iris!
I hope you all have a fun sunny day!!

~~Dionne

...will be linking up to Miss Mustard Seed's Friday Furniture Feature!

1 comment:

  1. This is a nice shade of red Dionne. Do you happen to remember the name? The red I have is either too pink or too maroon. Just can't find one I really like. And I agree,,,,red-coral and turquoise look great together. Doing one as we speak!

    ReplyDelete