Let me help you add color to your home!

POWr Social Media Icons

Search This Blog

Tutorial DIY Paint Now Available

Friday, June 28, 2013

Vintage Buffet in China Blue and Creme

I painted this vintage buffet as a custom order piece in Benjamin Moore's, China Blue. I think it will compliment her black table and chairs beautifully.  I'm ready for her to have a look!!



The creme detail really highlights the charm of this piece of furniture.



Black and creme porcelain knobs replaced the old rinky-dink ones that were there originally.


Well, I love this even more than I expected! Hope you all have a happy summer weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Love your work and your styling for the photos. I've just started a blog and fb page. Been thinking about an Etsy store too. Sounds like that's been a good selling platform for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! So lovely. I love that you are able to make a piece look distressed and rustic but still SO polished. This could fit in anywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, ladies!! I reeeeeaally wanna keep this one:)

    ReplyDelete