Let me help you add color to your home!

POWr Social Media Icons

Search This Blog

Facecbook Live Video

Blooming Botanicals Art Series

Thursday, October 2, 2014

Turquoise Dresser Featuring the Sea at Dusk

Hello Friends!
I'm really excited about this makeover.  I walked passed this dresser at least 4 weeks in a row.  But then...I had a vision...







I can't wait to see who buys this and I'll have to ask where they plan to put it in their home.  This is truly a one of a kind piece of furniture!

Here is the dated "before" look...

Much improved, right? This piece is available on my Etsy shop, HERE.

^^^I'm linking this piece up to Miss Mustard Seed's Furniture Feature Friday^^^

8 comments:

  1. Oh Dionne this piece is stunning, Is that a transfer on the front or did you hand paint that scene? I love your use of color girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing piece and so unique! Always a pleasure to see what you are doing. I totally understand getting the vision. Sometimes it just hits you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A work of art!! It really does capture the Sea at Dusk! Love love love it! http://www.thepaintedtableboutique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely beautiful! I want it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely ADORE!!! So beautiful! I would like to know if you painted as well, or if it's a transfer of sort?

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is absolutely incredible!! You are dripping with talent girlie! This is a statement piece indeed and the colors are beautiful together.... Well done!
    Smiles!
    Terry

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Friday, Dionne!

    You've been caught having done a fabulous furniture piece and I featured this today. I hope you stop by and check out your feature.

    Have a wonderful creative week!

    Robin @ Redo It Yourself Inspirations

    ReplyDelete
  8. This was by far...my favorite piece for 2014.

    ReplyDelete