Let me help you add color to your home!

POWr Social Media Icons

Search This Blog

DIY Tutorial

Tutorial DIY Paint Now Available

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Dead In My Tracks...

Did I make you raise your eyebrows? ;)
Let me make myself clear...sometimes a piece of furniture makes me stop, dead in my tracks!
This is why I love furniture, used, worn in furniture.  The kind that gets better with every passing year.
Although, this settee is actually in mint vintage condition, I know it sat for many years somewhere and showed off it's fabulous legs and arms!
See what I mean...






If your in love...hop on over to my Etsy shop
where this vintage mid century modern 
settee is for sale.

Enjoy your summer evening!

4 comments:

  1. Simply gorgeous! I would love to have this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This piece is beautiful. I know what you mean about some things stopping you in your tracks. I just recently started watching Mad Men on Netflix and I think it's swaying my views of mid century furniture a bit! The photo with the white walls straight on looks like something from a pottery barn mag. Great find! Thanks for sharing!
    XOXO,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel like wearing satin and doing my hair in perfect waves for this bench. It's very old Hollywood looking. And it's fantastic with your wall colour. They should date.

    ReplyDelete