Tuesday, February 16, 2016

The Best Teal E-V-E-R!!!

     No surprise here but most of you know turquoise or any shade close to is my absolute favorite color. It always has been my go-to color. I can remember as early as first grade wearing a teal blouse for class picture day.  The funny part of that is I hated dresses so I wore a top with ruffles and denim jeans, worn out knees and all!

      I also think every home needs a tad of turquoise somewhere. Whether it be a vase, art or a single piece of furniture.  The color works with all design styles, warm or cool tones and looks exceptional as a stand alone against white.


This classic dresser deserved a timeless color and teal gets my vote. I replaced the original knobs with broken glass clear ones.  I can see this used a dresser in a nursery, girls / teen room for obvious reasons but I'd also love to see it shining in an entry way or hall area.  


[[[ BEFORE AND AFTER ]]] 





One last thought on teal...it really looks good on everyone!! If you haven't tried, do and let me know how cute you look!!

As usual you can find my furniture available HERE on my Etsy shop, The Turquoise Iris.

~Dionne


3 comments:

  1. Very pretty, I might have to paint something teal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, you always do such beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete