Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Big Sister Suited in Teal and Navy

So this is the "big sister" to the piece I finished last weekend. 







I have turned this vintage phonograph cabinet into a modern day piece, to be used anywhere you need storage. All record pieces have been removed, the center has been turned in to a chalk board. 


I replaced the old pulls with new GORGEOUS ones from Anthropologie.


Big Sis can be found here on my Etsy shop, The Turquoise Iris.

Linking up to Miss Mustard Seed.

7 comments:

  1. Wow!!! Absolutely stunning! Teal and navy, I never would have thought... YOu've inspired me. Great, great, great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the finish you achieved on this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on this piece! I love the colors, and the wood poking through :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the layering of colors and distressing, nice job!!

    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE THE COLOR OF THIS PIECE, YOU DID A FANTASTIC JOB, AND LOVE HOW YOUR USING IT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the turquoise color choice and the distressing job. I have a mid-century modern end table that I want to funk up; would you please share what brand and type of paint you use?

    ReplyDelete