Let me help you add color to your home!

POWr Social Media Icons

Search This Blog

DIY Tutorial

Tutorial DIY Paint Now Available

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Turquoise and Green Dresser

I didn't take a "before" picture for this one,
figured it was pretty obvious what it looked like before!
B-O-R-I-N-G!
So, here ya go, may favorite Benjamin colors;)





I think this one would make a great nursery dresser, boy or girl!
Even use it for a changing table...lots of storage, too.
What about maybe using it in a teen's room for their tv??
This is for sale HERE on my Etsy shop.


7 comments:

  1. Love the color combination - so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this style of dresser the paint and distressing looks great! I will have to find the right project and give this combo a try.

    ReplyDelete
  3. L.O.V.E. It. So not boring anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love it! anything two tone definitely gets my vote, and those pulls? saweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh! That color combo is fantastic & I love the drawer pulls! Found your link on The Shabby Creek Cottage. Angela

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the bright two tone colors! Adds a big pop!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not sure if you participate, but I did nominate you for an award on my blog.

    Have a great evening!

    Angela

    ReplyDelete