Monday, April 11, 2016

Gorgeous Vintage Turquoise Chest & a Short Video Clip

This is the second piece of the five I'm painting in cold color inspired by old doors from around the world.  I'm always pinning images to my "doors" board on Pinterest. So, I asked myself why do I love these so much and my answer is the colors, the authentic look of wear and the structural shapes of the doors themselves.  Painting like this and dreaming about my next makeover keeps my brain energized and fulfills my creative nature.  

Have a look!



When I began staging, I looked around everywhere and could not come up with the perfect art piece for the wall.  So, I ran to Hobby Lobby for a canvas and made my own using the colors from the dresser. 




BEFORE & AFTER








Like the first of this series, this dresser sold in just a few minutes of being listed on my Etsy shop!  I have so many great customers!!!

Thank you and have a wonderful day!,

~Dionne

2 comments: