Sunday, July 9, 2017

Two Furniture Makeovers Plus My FIRST DIY TUTORIAL is NOW AVAILABLE!


I'm so very excited to announce my very first tutorial is 
available to purchase.  
It's fourteen minutes, straight to the point 
and only $10. 
You can find that, HERE.


This first makeover piece here is also the one I painted in my tutorial.  I used DIY Paint, from Debi's Design Diary.


I used Hey Sailor, Letterpress Grey and Mint Chip to get this layered and textured look. I finished with the black wax which is what gave this finish a faded blue jean look. 

I love it!!

This hutch is available Here





This next makeover is more of a farmhouse grey driftwood finish.

I used paint from CeCe Caldwell's and mixed Beaufort Blue and Beckley Coal to get this shade of grey and finished with a watered down spray of the Beaufort Blue. 
A white wax was the cake topping!





Oh my goodness, you guys!

This summer has been so busy but I'm happy to have a few minutes today to get caught up and share these makeovers with you.

If you need more questions about purchasing my tutorial or if you're interested in my one on one furniture business coaching call, click Here, and click on, Business Coaching for Furniture Painters.

Thank you and I hope you enjoy your Sunday!

~Dionne




2 comments:

  1. Would love to see you do a tutorial with General Finishes paint! Your work is amazing!

    ReplyDelete