Thursday, August 25, 2016

A Match Made in Heaven - Windsor Blue & Destin Gulf Green Accented with Carolina Sun Yellow

"Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living."

~Dr. Seuss

What is it about blue that just "gets me?" They say blue should evoke a sense calm and relaxation.  Is that it? Is my mind and body in such chaos that I actually "need" blue in my life to create, to dream, to fantasize? There is the old adage that says, "Are you feeling blue?" As if feeling blue means your sad or lonely. I don't get that. Do you? It energizes me and calms me all at once. I'm thankful for blue.





I used CeCe Caldwell's Paint in the colors Destin Gulf Green, Windsor Blue and Carolina Sun Yellow. I think these colors compliment one another so beautifully. 





This client was very trusting of me with this one.  She basically told me to run with it and do what I think is best.  So fun, right?  So, I did, thank you very much!





While this piece has reached over 10,000 people on my Facebook page, The Turquoise Iris and blowing up my feed, I've been scheduling shipments. This piece left for Texas last night. Two more are headed to Phoenix and then two are going to Pennsylvania.  I can't explain how wonderful it is to finally found a delivery person that is honest, dependable and easily accessible. 

If you liked this makeover, please check out my other similar makeovers HEREHERE, and HERE.

Coming up next...


Blessings to all of you,

Dionne 

No comments:

Post a Comment