Friday, July 29, 2016

Persimmon Rustic Boho Vintage Cabinet Makeover ~ A MUST SEE!

I don't do "warm" colors often enough.  I'm always more drawn to painting turquoise colors than I am corals. Are you the same way? Do you have a favorite color or group of colors you lean towards when decorating? I don't wear orange or yellow, of any shade, but I adore them paired with turquoise, teal and blue...must be that color wheel thing again. 


Here I used Persimmon from General Finishes and highlighted a few areas with Somerset Gold and Patina Green. My goal was to make this gorgeous paper look like vintage wallpaper. My sister in law says it looks painted but I think she is biased, a little. 










Between the warmth, the texture, the shape and the metal detail on top of this mini cabinet, I love how this makeover turned out.  I'm happy to know someone else loved it, also.  It sold within a few minutes of posting. Yea!


Well, I'm looking forward to the weekend!  I hope you all have a great one.  I'll be adding two new pieces to my shop next week so stick around!

~~Dionne

4 comments:

  1. LOVE this! Absolutely beautiful. Can I ask where you found the gorgeous paper?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Renee! This paper is from Spoonflower.com Plan on spending several hours on their site!! Thanks so much!

      Dionne

      Delete