Let me help you add color to your home!

POWr Social Media Icons

Search This Blog

DIY Tutorial

Tutorial DIY Paint Now Available

Friday, December 18, 2015

Antique Buffet in Gray & Creme

This is very neutral for me to do, right?!?!
I've been wanting to try the Amy Howard Home paints from Ace Hardware. So, when I bought this buffet I knew this was just the right piece for her paint.  I love it and I think these colors are beautiful.




I had the best time staging this buffet, too!  I haven't even put everything back up yet.  I'm just enjoying it all for now. 





It's freezing here in Oklahoma today!  Look, even my little statue friend needed a scarf!

Hope you all have  a very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! 

~Dionne

1 comment:

  1. So I have to admit that I read yours posts all the time and I absolutely love your designs. So much so that i totally stole this one and did the same thing to a buffet of my own. I didn't want to steal it 100%, so I painted the top of mine in a beautiful shade of brown, with a hint of purple, known as Off Broadway. Thanks for letting the world see your wonderful talent

    ReplyDelete