Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Mid Century Tango with Tangerine Dresser

It's spicy, sweet, sour and salty all in one!!

I love this fresh happy color on the mid century dresser.  I used a sunshine yellow and combined it with a "mis-tint" coral shade I bought for $2.00 at Ace Hardware.  I saw a piece painted by Rhino Restoration, admired the color and did my best to mix something pretty close.  


I always have to mix it up a bit, can't help myself. This gray and white paper on the drawers really pops off the tangerine.


This wall covering is from Urban Outfitters.  They sell tons and they are inexpensive.



My pretty white "thrift store" giraffe is so cool.  She makes everything look better!

One more thing...Friends, 
If you are not already, please check me out on Instagram @theturquoiseiris 


Thanks and have a beautiful day!

Dionne

1 comment:

  1. That is one gorgeous color! Love your staging as well. You have quite the eye Dionne. BTW, did you spray or brush?? It looks so smooth.

    ReplyDelete