Saturday, January 19, 2013

Emerald Green Credenza...Is That a Peacock?

Oh my green great goodness...it is a peacock!
This is a massive piece of vintage furniture I found last week while out searching for dressers.  Not a dresser, but I love it anyway!  
This could be used for so many things...media console, office desk/credenza, buffet, or a tv console.



I replaced the knobs with these rustic gold ceramic 
ones but left the original pulls. 
And the before pic....just for giggles;)
Solid wood and oh soooo heavy, my friends.

For sale!!
Learn more about this piece on my Etsy Shop,

9 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! I can't tell you how much I love the gold against the emerald. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning!! I love peacocks and all of their colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stunning re-do! I can attest to the "heavy factor." I have the matching desk that I picked up at Habitat for $35. It took 6 huge men to unload it and put it in my office. It's still in the "before" condition ... haven't decided how I'm going to re-do it. Your credenza is great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous color! Just curious as to what kind of paint you used?? I painted a campaign piece in an emerald green and used a Behr latex. I love this look you have done. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. where did you get those lamps !? I love them !

    ReplyDelete